Brought to you by Adam Macdonald
As all from TJ13 are away enjoying the merriment of the occasion, we thought we would leave you with this for the day. Merry Christmas one and all!
- When stuck behind a learner driver, you find yourself continually weaving to maintain heat in the tyres. Worst still, when the learner signals that they will be turning off the road you then proceed to back up the chasing pack.
- When watching a Christmas re-run of the film Titanic, all you can think about is how talented Nico Rosberg is to have an F1 career after Hollywood.
- If you find yourself commentating on the driving of a taxi driver before a night out.
- When you tell your partner to sit in the back of the car on a long journey to help with weight distribution. When they try to start a conversation you reply in Lewis Hamilton style, “Please just let me drive man.”
- When business goes well and you find yourself celebrating by doing doughnuts in the company car park.
- Similarly, at Christmas when there is a bottle of bubbly on the table and you have to use all your mental strength not to spray it over Aunty Edith podium style.
- When you’ve moved house, but still feel the need to pay a visit to your previous home.
- When conversing with your partner, you hint that data analysis could help both of your performances in the bedroom. [The reply to this will probably be a “no”. TJ13 does not recommend you try this]
- When you see somebody on the side of the road wearing yellow and you immediately take this as a sign to avoid overtaking and slow down.
- When driving anywhere you remember Mika Hakkinen’s wise words about “sisu.” If the flying Finn can drive an F1 car, you can surely drive around the Arc de Triomphe. (skip to 4:21)