After what was probably a bit of a more challenging Bar Exam last week … here is another one… Welcome to this week’s edition of thejudge13 Bar Exam.
Last week’s question(s):
1. Name the car in the picture below.
2. Which year(s) was it raced and who were the drivers that won races in it?
3. Have many races was won with the car?
4. What does the engine have in common with WWII?
The answer(s) I was looking for was:
1. Mercedes-Benze W196
2. 1954 and 1955 with Juan Manuel Fangio and Sir Stirling Moss
3. 9 of 12 races entered
4. The use of desmodromic valves and fuel injection developed by Mercedes engineers through experience gained on the DB 600 series of engines used on the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter and many others during World War II.
Well done to Simon, John and Doug. Simon has the honour of submitting the first correct for the last two weeks and is going for a hat-trick this week … good luck Simon 🙂
This week’s question: Can you name the circuit in the image below and in what year it was built?
Please provide your answers in the field below.